- What is your role at BoomTown?
I am a member of our Success Management Team on the Growth Team. Our core focus is partnering with clients who are new to BoomTown. We have a kick-off call to discover their initial strategy and work with them to achieve their business goals. I’ve been with BoomTown since October of 2013.
- Which is your favorite core value? How come?
Seek & Share Knowledge I feel that this core value is the backbone of what we do here at BoomTown! If you’ve got a question, I’m never too busy to help…If I’ve got something to share, there is always at least one person ready to listen. It could be as structured as a “Lunch & Learn”or as informal as running over to somebody for a quick chat.
- Tell us 3 words to describe BoomTown.
Unique. Exciting. Engaging.
- Do you think that animals talk to each other in the same manner that humans talk to each other?
Absolutely not. I believe they are brutally honest with a lot less politicking.
- Razor scooter or ripstick?
Razor Scooter. Nothing quite like the breeze going through your hair at 2 mph.
- If you could only eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner foods for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Definitely dinner! I regularly eat dinner for breakfast.
- How do you prefer to consume your caffeine?
I enjoy making French Press. Taking a couple of extra minutes to make a nice cup of coffee is completely worth it!
- If BoomTown were to create a time capsule, what would you contribute?
A cheesy joke written by myself. Why can’t the Honey Dew marry the Watermelon?
- Name one item on your bucket list.
I enjoy traveling, so hitting each of the 7 continents would be awesome!
- While reading the morning paper, a wombat wearing a monocle asks for the travel section. How do you respond?
Assuming this is a dream…and being a very lucid dreamer, I’d be inclined to ask him if I could tag along, and hope that he is planning a trip to each of the 7 continents.