1. What is your role at BoomTown?
I’m a test engineer on the QA team. I write and execute tests on our software to make sure things are running smoothly for our customers. I’ve been here for just over three years.
2. Which is your favorite core value? How come?
My favorite core value is ‘Seek and Share Knowledge’. Having the opportunity to dive into the vast ocean of knowledge that my colleagues possess makes me feel like I’m growing and improving everyday. I also get a kick out of being able to add a few drops of knowledge to that vast ocean once in a while.
3. Tell us 3 words to describe BoomTown.
One big family
4. Do you think that animals talk to each other in the same manner that humans talk to each other?
I’ve heard some pretty scandalous water-cooler conversations between some of the pups in the office.
5. Razor scooter or Ripstick?
RIP OR DIE
6. If you could only eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner foods for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
To me, the words ‘Breakfast All Day’ read like an Elizabethan sonnet on a restaurant menu.
7. How do you prefer to consume your caffeine?
8. If BoomTown were to create a time capsule, what would you contribute?
My horse mask.
9. Name one item on your bucket list?
I must sing ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ four times in a row at a Tokyo Karaoke bar.
10. While reading the morning paper, a wombat wearing a monocle asks for the travel section. How do you respond?
‘May I interest you in a poached egg?’