1. What is your role at BoomTown?
I am the Product Designer for the Seller Product team. It’s great and exciting to be developing valuable new features for our clients. I’ve been here six months but it’s felt like home from the beginning.
2. Which is your favorite core value? How come?
Create Amazing Experiences. Working in software development, there’s nothing better than creating cool stuff that makes clients’ lives easier and gets them excited.
3. Tell us 3 words to describe BoomTown.
Best job ever.
4. If you could have a theme song that played every time you entered a room, what would it be?
Honestly, I can’t stand Pitbull, but I wouldn’t hate it if Fireball played every time I entered a room.
5. If you had the opportunity to choose your own nickname, what would it be?
Most people call me Nate the Great whether they agree with the superlative or not. I’m ok with that.
6. What’s the best 80’s dance movie, Dirty Dancing, Footloose or Flashdance?
We were unfortunately not much of a movie-watching family growing up, so I have a huge blank space in the 80s and 90s. Never seen any of those, or Top Gun or Back to the Future for that matter. I know. It’s cray.
7. If you were hosting your team for a dinner party, what would you cook?
Probably Hungarian food. Hearty eastern European meat and taters stuff. Or Papa John’s, if I’m feeling lazy.
8. What’s your favorite board game?
Risk, unless I lose. Then it falls to least favorite board game.
9. Would you rather have no arms or be rooted to one spot like a tree for the rest of your life with free movement of your arms?
No arms, because I like traveling. Subways in foreign cities would be tough but I would deal.
10. How do you feel about BoomTown expanding its dog friendly policy to include lizards?
I think it’s great. Now I finally have a reason to get a bearded dragon.