BoomTown Success Managers share what it takes to become #1 and STAY #1!
Every BoomTown client receives a dedicated Success Manager to coach teams on the most effective strategies when using the BoomTown system.
On March 22nd-23rd’our BoomTown Success Managers took a trip to Swansea, IL (just outside St. Louis) to attend Bob Corcoran’s Buyer Agent Boot Camp. Our goal on this trip was to gain additional insight on real estate strategies and best practices from Bob Corcoran, one of the top performance coaches in the Real Estate Industry. ‘During the two days at Boot Camp, we immersed ourselves in knowledge in order to better assist our clients with achieving their goals!
I wanted to write this post to share some key takeaways with all of you so you can not only better yourselves, but strengthen your business!
Top 10 characteristics of what it takes to become #1 and STAY #1. (watch this video!)
1. Have a contagious positive attitude.
2. Be excited at the prospect of helping others.
3. Be self-assured, not arrogant.
4. Like people, and get them to like you.
5. Not just book smart, street smart.
6. If you are not having fun, what’s the point?
7. Do everything full force.
8. Unspoken integrity (visible honesty). If you have to say you are, you are probably not.
9. Concentrate on the details, without getting caught up in them.
10. Be kid-like happy on the inside.
10.5 Remember every success you have ever had, and focus on that each time you walk in a new door.
Prospect – Prospecting means making the initial contact; everything else is lead follow up. You and your team should be prospecting for at least one hour a day, five days a week and should not stop ‘until you have set 1 appointment EVERY DAY. ‘The national average over the last 9 years shows that it takes 1.86 first appointments to make a sale. So if you work 260 days a year, and set 1 new appointment a day