Top Tips and Quick Tricks For Matching Leads to Listings
We recently released two game-changing features that can save agents hours of time and directly increase their bottom line. Here are our top tips and quick tricks for Best-Fit Leads and the BoomTown Hot Sheet to help you leverage these tools to their full potential:
- Jump start your day by opening your BoomTown Hot Sheet each morning and clicking the Best-Fit Leads button. Automatically send an email to all the top prospects (shown in Green) to let them know about the property that is just right for them. One person can go through all the listings and email the top prospects for each in under 30 minutes.
*If you’re using the ISA model, have your ISA send a personalized email on your behalf! You’ll be cc’d and aware of a reply or call.
*If you use a team model then each agent can simply do this with their own prospects each morning.
- Email strategically. You have the ability email all the leads in your result set, but to avoid sending too many emails, quickly vet your list and target those with a score of 90 or above.
- Create concise, catchy subject lines for your emails. You don’t need to sell the property via the subject line, just give them a reason to open it (i.e. “Here are 3 properties I think you would like”)
- Leverage Best-Fit Leads in listing presentations. Show that you are marketing to the right people and reaching out to prospects that are actually interested in the property (not mass marketing). Prior to the presentation, conduct a search using the property’s attributes and have the results ready to show. Your client will love seeing the hundreds of leads you can quickly contact that are actively searching for a property like their own.
- Review the fit before contacting a prospect. Quickly see in the activity column what key actions a prospect has taken on a property, like if they viewed it, marked it as a favorite, completed a mortgage calculator any many other activities. You can also click on the icon in the “Recent” column and see all the past properties they viewed.
- View the leads for a particular agent (tip for Brokers) There is a drop down menu for Brokers to use, located under Lead Filters, that lets you see the leads for a particular agent.
- Filter “pending” or “closed” prospects from your results. You can choose to exclude these categories by saving your lead filters to exclude them. After you save the filters, any time you conduct a search the filter will be applied! leads and increase your conversions, all from the palm of your hand.