It's All About The Listings. Seller Leads Suite.
As the market continues to shift to a seller’s market and listings are more difficult to find, we know that you and your agents need seller lead generation and management tools. We’re proud to bring you a full suite of powerful, NEW seller-focused tools, fully integrated with your BoomTown website and CRM system. Start seamlessly capturing and cultivating seller leads today!
1. Seller Lead Generation Features
$250/mo. see pricing details below
Leads are Generated
BoomTown’s AdWords Certified, Search Engine Marketing experts will manage campaigns to drive traffic to your Home Valuation Estimator
The Home Valuation Estimator entices seller leads and captures their information:
- Leads must register with their contact information to access the full report
- The lead’s contact information and property details are instantly added to your CRM
The Home Valuation Estimator educates and intrigues seller leads by:
- Instantly generating their home’s approximate value
- Showing recently listed, under contract, and sold homes nearby
- Providing a clear summary of the market in their area.
2. Seller Lead Management Tools
Free with your CRM
- Lead Central includes a Seller Lead label
- Agent Accountability Dashboard has new metrics for Seller Leads
- Traffic Dashboard reflects Seller Lead traffic
- The CRM allows users to manually enter Seller Leads
- Smart-Drip Email and the Sharing Library enable you to target Seller Leads
- Seller Leads can be assigned to the Agent of your choosing (i.e. Listing Specialist)
Here’s a quick overview of where to find each new feature in your BoomTown CRM and how the NEW Home Valuation Estimator will work.
Take the new Home Valuation Estimator for a test drive.
In the address bar, type 52 Legare St, Charleston, SC 29401 or any Charleston, SC address to generate a sample Home Valuation Report.
User: boomers | Password: sellerleads
Can I move money from my Buyers AdWords Budget to Sellers AdWords Budget?
Contact your success manager for more detailed information.
Can I choose a separate billing method for my Seller Lead AdWords campaign?
Google does not allow multiple cards on file for automatic billing, so for now the Buyer and Seller campaigns will all be billed to one card. If you have an affiliate that is currently paying for your Buyer campaign within AdWords, please contact our Billing team to see if your billing arrangement can be changed in order to accommodate the addition of a Seller campaign.
Can I choose specific areas to target with my Seller Lead AdWords campaign?
Yes, we encourage you to choose a target area by city or zip code. Contact your Success Manager for more details.
What is the URL for my home valuation estimator?
Your URL will be www.yoursite.com/home-valuation
Does the Home Valuation Estimator pull data for Canada?
Not at this time. We are currently evaluating data providers/options in Canada.
Still Have Questions?
Contact us or your Success Manager.